"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mother/Daughter Activity


Last night was the mother/daughter activity that I have been working on like crazy! Everything turned out great!! I think everyone had a really nice time. I received a lot of nice compliments and was told by many of what a fun evening they had. This was the table with most of the leaders wedding pictures. The girls had a great time laughing and looking at all of us many years ago when we got married.

This is Loree who was our guest speaker last night. She did a amazing job!! The things she told the girls were just what they needed to hear and then with her personality added in it was a great talk!! I'm so grateful to her for all her preparation and for spending her evening with us.

This is Janae who made this beautiful wedding cake for us. It was so yummy!

Some pictures of the girls and their moms putting together their wedding time capsules!




Aren't they cute!! :)

2 comments:

Loree said...

Tammie, thanks for your nice compliments! last night was so fun and nice. thanks for all your hard work in preparing such a memorable night for these sweet girls! I am still in awe over those stinkin cute time capules buckets! LOVE IT! you are GREAT! p.s. - i love being your visiting teacher ;)

Stacy said...

How fun to see my old friends - shout out to you all! I'm glad you found me. Stacy