"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged!!

[tag[1].jpg]
Thanks to my friend Loree! Ok here it goes.....let me see what 7 things I can think of!
1. I hate hamburgers! Haven't ate a hamburger since I was a little kid and my mom gave them to me. Don't eat ANYTHING with hamburger in it, spaghetti, chili, sloppy joe's, tacos, casseroles, yeah, yeah, you get the picture!
2. I go out to lunch everyday during the week and sometimes on Saturdays. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, going out to lunch! I meet either my husband or friends. Call me sometime :)
3. I sleep with my TV on all night long. I love to watch TRU tv (formally called court tv). I love forensics and investigation shows. Thankfully it doesn't bother my husband that the tv is on, he can sleep through anything!
4. I am a ice fanatic! I eat cups and cups of Sonic ice all day long!! I know it sounds weird but I actually crave it. I used to go to the gas station or Sonic like 5 times a day to get a drink so I could eat all the ice out of it, but now that sonic sells bags of ice I just go and buy bags of it!
5. I was not born in the United States. I was born in Panama. Like as in the Panama Canal. I keep saying that one day I'm going to take a trip there to see what it is like since I was a baby when we left there and I don't remember a thing about it. Of course except what my mom tells me!
6. I LOVE and I mean LOVE, Disneyland!! Whenever I plan a trip to go there I always tell my husband that the kids are only young for so long and we need to go. His response is always, yeah right, I think you love it more than the kids do! He's probably right :)
7. Ok finally, last one. I like to read. I like to go outside, read a book, and eat ice. I sit on my porch because I HATE being cold and I like the warmth outside. I finally had to start going to the library to check out books because it was getting too expensive buying books all the time plus my bookcases are out of room. So the library works out good!
Yeah! I'm done!! I choose to tag....Tara, Erica, Monica, Mandy, Melissa, Ginger, & Colette
Have Fun!! :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks so much Tammie. Too bad we can't do tag backs. Well I did it now. It was kind of hard to think of stuff.