"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Friends........

A true friend is one who walks in, when the rest of the world walks out.
Author unknown
This is my friend Melissa. We have been friends since we were little girls. We met when our moms became friends and we were in the same ward together. We enjoy doing a lot of the same things, so we do a lot of projects together. It makes it more fun that way! I always know that I can count on her if I ever need anything or if I need to vent to someone. :)

Every Wednesday we meet for lunch. We always plan our schedules around it and unless there is something that totally cannot be changed we are always there. Our favorite place to eat is El Charro, which is a little mexican restaurant in downtown Mesa that has been there forever.


We look forward to being able to visit and eat good food! What more could you ask for.....=)

2 comments:

Monica said...

So fun!! I love traditions!! It is so fun to have somone to count on and go do things with!

Anonymous said...

ok Tammy I just have to let you know that your best friend help named last baby "Talissa" and El Charro's has been a family fav my whole life too! Small world