"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Thursday, September 25, 2008

We have finally joined the world of Bloggers!

Yay! We did it! We can offically say we have a blog. I never thought of it being a journal and now that I see how it all works I wish I would have done it sooner! I have never been good at keeping a journal and I'm sure one day I will reget not writing down so many memories about our family. So this is my new goal, to keep this updated (we will see how it goes!) so that we can print it out and keep a record of our day to day life. Things that are recorded today might not seem so important or signifigant, but tomorrow it becomes a memory and those are ever so precious!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yea you finally started a blog. It is cute. You will get used to it and find out it dosen't take that long to post something. It's probably a lot faster than writing it in a journal.