"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Calling

I have been running all over town today trying to get things I need in preparation for a mother/daughter activity we are having this Wednesday for Young Women. As I finally got home I was thinking about how much I love my calling for church. I'm am excited about the neat things we have planned on Wednesday night and how it is SO worth all the trouble, time, and effort I have to put into the activity in order to make it a successful night! I love the girls in our ward! I love what strong spirits they have and when I read posts on their facebooks and etc. about how much they love the temple it makes me so proud of them for the choices they are making in such a tough world! You girls are the BEST!!!

No comments: