"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Friday, November 21, 2008

Patterson Elementary School Picnic

Today was Patterson's school picnic. They have this every year in November, where you bring your child lunch and eat with them. We have done this so many times, since all of our kids have attended Patterson but what makes today so different is that it was our last. Clayton is in 6th grade now and will be going to junior high next year. I still remember dropping him off at Patterson for his first day of kindergarten. How does the time go by so fast!
I feel..................old!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

hey tammie, i made my blog private, email me your email address to jnaustin26@gmail.com and i will add you to it. if you want to let melissa know to i will add her as well! thanks for taking our family pictures!

Stacy said...

Holy Cow! Are our little boys growing up fast or what? I loved picnic day at Patterson, I wish our school did that - maybe I will suggest it? Anyway, good to see old traditions still carry on.