"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Monday, November 3, 2008

Big Goof up!!!


Ok, we were not on The Price is Right today. :( When we were at the taping they told us November 3rd, the paper work says November 3rd, but guess what it was not November 3rd!!! Everyone was here for my sister-in-law's party all sitting around when it started and when the contestants started coming down we were like, oh no! these are not the people on our show! Can you believe it! We found out that what they did is flip flopped the episodes. The 3:00pm taping came on today and we were the 1:00pm taping, which we we are NOW told it will be on tomorrow!
Unfortunately everyone can't come back tomorrow. Some people even took off work. So tomorrow we will have another party..... just a lot smaller! :) BUMMER!!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my gosh...That is too bad...But, Oh well tommorrow it will be on...That must have been so exciting to do that...Looks like your having fun in Utah...

Wright Family said...

That is so sad!! I was kind of glad when I read it though, because I forgot to tape it this morning. :) I better remember to set it when I get home, so I don't miss it tomorrow. Oh well - you get to have fun again tomorrow.

The Monson Family said...

Tara told me I could probably watch it still on the internet.....and I keep forgetting to check it out. I hope it's still available. What a blast....especially since she won!! (And I just linked you up to my blog, too.....=)

Nicole said...

i hope you guys still had fun with the big goof up... our mom's sure were camera hogs... Yeah Myrna, we were excited for her!

Chloe Clark said...

oh ya i rember that i got to miss school for that!