"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BEWARE!!

Drivers BEWARE!!! Today Kelsie got her driver's permit! She has been studying hard and was nervous when she went in to take the test. When she came out she had a sad look on her face and shook her head no to Clayton. So Clayton turned to me and says, "oh brother mom, she failed!" So after we thought she did not pass, she got a big smile, started laughing, did a little jump, and said "just kidding! I passed!!" So she has already started bugging me like crazy wanting to practice driving. So here we go again....kid number 2 driving. Only one more to go!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Uh oh! I will make sure I don't head up that way onto your side of town. Well have fun with another teenager driving. I can't believe that she is gonna be driving now! Good job Kelsie congratulations!!!

Chloe Clark said...

Shweet kels good job drive up soon!!

Loree said...

wow 2 drivers! ok i will steer clear! :) thanks for the heads up :) j/k Kelsie will be a good driver right?!!! ;)

nachae said...

That is a great picture of Kelsie. Sorry I dont live near you guys to see her driving.. Oh Man I think that sounds stressssfrul. Congrats Kelsie be safe.